Here’s what you need to know:
- Our lovely patio has seven picnic tables, which seat two to six. Tables are for dinner only, and reservations are highly recommended.
- We will also have four standing high tops, which will be first-come, first-served.
- In addition to an expanded patio menu, we will continue to offer our full takeout menu, including family-style meals, batch-made cocktails, wine, and beer.
- While curbside pickup is still an option, our customers will also be able to walk to the back of the restaurant to pick up their takeout orders – and maybe stop at a high top for a drink when they do.
- Reservations, which will be managed through OpenTable, will be secured with a credit card. Given the very limited number of tables and the narrow window to serve them, no-shows and last-minute cancellations become even harder on the business than usual. Cancellations within a two-hour window will carry a $25 fee.
- Reservations will be available starting at 5:00, with the last reservations at 8:00. The standing high tops will be available starting at 4:00. Of course, the six-foot rule will apply there as well.
We thank you for your excitement and your patience! This is all very different for all of us and we will likely make changes along the way based on what this brave new world looks like in real life.
Stay tuned for more information. We can’t wait to see you!